Meet us at the iBreastExam booth located in the heart of the USA Partnership Pavilion & the USA Meeting Point (Booth# H1.C31).
UE LifeSciences senior leadership & management team will be at the Arab Health 2019:
- Mihir Shah, Founder & CEO
- Bhaumik Sanghvi, Co-founder & COO
- Madhukumar MK, CEO - ASEAN
- Ms. Gauri Navalkar, Client Relations & Implementation
- Akshat Shah, Partnerships & Business Development
About Arab Health 2019
Arab Health is the largest gathering of healthcare innovations in the MENA, South Asia and Southeast Asia market. For 44 years, Arab Health has connected the latest innovations in healthcare to providers around the world. From state-of-the-art imaging equipment to the most cost-effective disposables; developments in surgery to advances in prosthetics, Arab Health continues to be at the heart of global healthcare.
Here are some facts & figures for Arab Health 2019:
- Exhibiting companies: 4,150+
- Exhibiting countries: 66
- Dedicated country pavilions: 39
- Expected attendees: 84,500+
- Conferences: 11
- Expected delegates: 5,800+
- Total countries represented at the show: 160+
- Dates: 28 - 31 January 2019
- Venue: Dubai World Trade Centre
UE LifeSciences (Booth# H1.C31) is looking to build partnerships and collaborations to further bring innovative and affordable breast health solutions to women around the world.